TL10E Post Hole Digger Excavator with Diesel Engine for Sale
- Small size and easy to transport, could be loaded onto light truck or small trailer, six sets could be loaded into 1 20GP container to save freight cost.
- Famous brand hydraulic system parts ensure the stable quality.
- boom deflection design meet narrow work condition, reinforced rubber track to protect road
- extend hydraulic line for various attachments.
- comfort seat make operator easy to work.
- Could be widely used in gardening, orchard, farming, basement reconstruction, waste residue carrying in coal washing factory, papermaking factory etc. and could replace 4~5 manpower.
|KOOP KD192F-1, 7kw/3000rpm EURO V Emission
|Direct injection, wind cooled, natural intake
|No. of cylinder
|Traveling Tracking Force
|Bucket CHINAMFG Force
|Arm CHINAMFG Force
|Hydraulic system working pressure
|Hydraulic pump flow
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity
|14.5 in Hydraulic tank 21.5 in Hydraulic system
|Counterweight Ground clearance
|Undercarriage ground clearance
|Max. CHINAMFG Radius
|Max. CHINAMFG Depth
|Max. Diiging Height
|Max. Dumping Height
|Tail Swing Radius
TL10E excavator with compact design, it is suitable to be used for small works, small projects, in garden, farmland, municipal works,vegetable greenhouse.
(1) Inquiry and consulting support.
(2)Sample testing support.
(3)View our Factory.
(1)Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
(2)Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Q:Why choose Titan?
1) Titan: an experienced loader manufacturer with over 11 years.
2) CHINAMFG TEAM: customers-focused,you’ll get reply within 5 minutes.
3)Titan: premium quality with reasonable price.
4) Titan: CE,BV,SGS,ROPS and FOPS,ISO9001:2008 varified.
Q:What is CHINAMFG warranty?
1) CHINAMFG after-sales: life-long, meantime offer 1 year and 1 month warranty.
2) CHINAMFG proposal: order some wearing parts with loader for easy maintenance.
Q:What about CHINAMFG delivery term?
10-14 days after down payment received.
Q:What about the payment term?
30% advance payment,70% balance by T/T.
|Special Excavator, Marine Excavator, Mining Excavator, GM Excavator
|Internal Combustion Drive
What factors should be considered when selecting the right post hole digger for a job?
When choosing the appropriate post hole digger for a job, several factors should be taken into consideration. These factors help ensure that the selected digger is well-suited for the specific requirements of the project. Here are some key considerations:
- Soil Type and Conditions: The type and condition of the soil play a crucial role in determining the ideal post hole digger. Consider whether the soil is soft, sandy, clayey, compacted, or rocky. Different diggers have varying capabilities in handling these soil types. For example, harder soils may require more powerful motorized diggers or specialized blades, while softer soils may be manageable with manual or smaller-sized diggers.
- Project Scale and Scope: The scale and scope of the project influence the selection of a post hole digger. Determine the number of holes that need to be dug and the depth and diameter requirements of the holes. Larger projects with numerous holes may benefit from motorized diggers that offer faster and more efficient digging. Smaller projects or occasional use may warrant manual diggers for cost-effectiveness.
- Available Power Source: Consider the availability of power sources at the job site. Motorized post hole diggers typically require access to electricity or fuel, such as gas or propane. If the job site lacks these power sources, manual diggers may be a more suitable choice. Additionally, consider the portability and maneuverability of the digger if the job site is in a remote or hard-to-reach location.
- Operator Experience and Strength: Assess the experience and physical strength of the operator(s) who will be using the post hole digger. Motorized diggers are generally more powerful and require less physical effort compared to manual diggers. If the operator is inexperienced or lacks sufficient strength, it may be advisable to opt for a motorized digger to ensure efficient and safe operation.
- Budget and Cost Considerations: Set a budget for the post hole digging project and consider the cost of different digger options. Motorized diggers tend to be more expensive upfront but can save time and effort in the long run, especially for larger projects. Manual diggers are typically more budget-friendly but may require more physical exertion and time investment.
- Additional Features and Accessories: Evaluate any additional features or accessories that may be beneficial for the project. Some post hole diggers offer adjustable depth settings, ergonomic handles, or anti-vibration systems for operator comfort. Assess whether any specific accessories, such as auger extensions or sharpening tools, are available or needed for the task at hand.
By considering these factors, project managers or individuals can make an informed decision when selecting the right post hole digger. It is essential to choose a digger that matches the soil conditions, project requirements, available power sources, operator capabilities, budget, and any desired additional features or accessories.
Can post hole diggers be used in rocky or challenging terrain?
Yes, post hole diggers can be used in rocky or challenging terrain, although the effectiveness and ease of use may vary depending on the severity of the conditions. While rocky or challenging terrain can present obstacles and difficulties during the digging process, there are several factors to consider when using post hole diggers in such conditions:
- Auger Design: The design of the auger, which is the digging component of the post hole digger, plays a crucial role in its ability to handle rocky terrain. Some post hole diggers feature augers with sharp, sturdy cutting edges and durable construction. These augers are designed to penetrate through rocky or compacted soil, allowing for effective digging even in challenging terrain.
- Auger Material: The material of the auger can impact its performance in rocky terrain. Augers made from heavy-duty materials such as high-strength steel or tungsten carbide can withstand the rigors of rocky soil and resist wear and damage better than less robust materials. Sturdier augers are less likely to become dull or bent when encountering rocks, ensuring their longevity and continued effectiveness.
- Power and Torque: Powered post hole diggers, such as those driven by gas engines or electric motors, provide increased power and torque compared to manual diggers. This added power can assist in breaking through rocky soil or overcoming challenging terrain. The increased force generated by powered post hole diggers enhances their ability to handle difficult conditions, making them suitable for rocky or compacted soil.
- Operator Technique: The technique employed by the operator can greatly influence the success of using a post hole digger in rocky or challenging terrain. Experienced operators can adjust their approach and adapt to the conditions. They may need to apply additional downward pressure, use a rocking motion to break up rocks, or manually remove larger obstructions. Skilled operators can navigate around obstacles and optimize the digging process even in challenging terrain.
- Preparation and Clearing: Prior to using a post hole digger in rocky terrain, it is advisable to clear the area of loose rocks, debris, or large obstacles that could impede the digging process. Removing these obstructions reduces the risk of damage to the auger and improves the efficiency of the digger. It may be necessary to use manual tools, such as a pickaxe or shovel, to clear the immediate area around the intended hole location.
- Consider Alternative Methods: In extremely rocky or challenging terrain where a post hole digger may struggle, alternative methods can be considered. For instance, using a rock bar or a handheld manual auger specifically designed for rocky soil can help break up and remove rocks more effectively. Additionally, professional assistance from contractors experienced in dealing with challenging terrain can be sought for efficient and safe hole digging.
While post hole diggers can be used in rocky or challenging terrain, it’s important to note that extremely rocky or dense conditions may require additional effort, time, or alternative methods for successful hole digging. Assessing the severity of the terrain, selecting a post hole digger with appropriate auger design and material, utilizing powered options for increased power and torque, employing effective operator techniques, and preparing the area beforehand can improve the outcome when using post hole diggers in rocky or challenging terrain.
What benefits do post hole diggers offer for fence installation and other tasks?
Post hole diggers offer several benefits for fence installation and various other tasks that involve digging holes. Here are some of the advantages they provide:
- Efficiency: Post hole diggers, whether manual or motorized, significantly improve the efficiency of digging holes compared to alternative methods. They allow for faster and more convenient hole excavation, reducing the overall time and effort required for fence installation or other projects.
- Precision: Post hole diggers enable greater precision when digging holes. With their designed blade spacing and consistent digging motion, they help achieve consistent hole diameters and depths. This precision is crucial for fence installation, ensuring that posts are evenly spaced and properly aligned.
- Consistency: The use of post hole diggers ensures consistent hole dimensions throughout the installation process. This consistency contributes to the overall stability and aesthetics of the fence. Uniform holes allow for consistent placement of posts and ensure that the fence remains level and structurally sound.
- Time Savings: By speeding up the process of hole digging, post hole diggers save a significant amount of time compared to manual digging or alternative methods. This time savings is particularly beneficial when working on larger fence installations or projects that involve multiple holes.
- Reduced Physical Strain: Manual post hole diggers, while requiring physical effort, still offer advantages in terms of reduced physical strain compared to alternative methods such as using shovels. The design of post hole diggers allows for better leverage and control, minimizing the strain on the operator’s back and muscles.
- Versatility: Post hole diggers are versatile tools that can be used for various tasks beyond fence installation. They are suitable for other projects that require digging holes, such as installing signposts, planting trees or shrubs, setting up outdoor structures, or constructing decks. Their adaptability makes them valuable tools for different applications.
Overall, post hole diggers offer efficiency, precision, consistency, time savings, reduced physical strain, and versatility when it comes to fence installation and other tasks involving hole digging. Choosing the appropriate post hole digger based on the specific project requirements can greatly enhance the effectiveness and success of the task at hand.
editor by CX 2023-11-23